Employee Home Visit
Acting as an extension to the HR department (or as PRSCO Ltd if it is preferred that the service is to be seen as ‘third party’) we will meet the relocating family at home at the start of the relocation, go through the relocation policy, deal with any immediate queries, and most importantly – inspect the property.
- Enhanced Employee and Family Care
- Reduced time for dealing with policy queries ‘after the event’
- Speedier and higher ratio of employee acceptance of the relocation
- Very early identification of particular family / property needs or problems and early ‘expectation setting’
- Reduced file life (and therefore management costs) and reduced property time on the market
- If a differential assessment is involved, the visit gives the employee a greater feeling of assurance that their circumstances have actually been considered
- Enhanced property information to ensure correct initial marketing can be implemented
- With first-hand knowledge of the house, pro-active marketing can be initiated rather than re-active ‘chasing the market’.